Best 20 Holiday Greetings ideas for Business
Sending holiday greetings is a great way to create and support long-lasting relationships with your clients, customers, and business partners . But it’s often hard to find the right words for holiday messages . That's why we prepared 20 inspirational examples of holiday greetings so you can send the best wishes to your business partners and clients . We also created Holliday postcards you can use in your emails.
How to say “Happy Holidays” 20 different ways :
1. The [company name] team wishes you peace, happiness, and prosperity throughout the year 2020. Thanks for the partnership and continued support. We’re looking forward to working with you in the years to come.
2. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for doing business with us, as well as to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. We are hoping the next year is a wonderful year for you!
3. At this joyous time of year, we are thankful to work with people (clients, partners, etc.) like you. We wish you plenty of joy, hope, and peace in the new year. Happy holidays!
4. This Christmas, we’d like to share our gratefulness with you. Without your support, we would not be where we are today. We hope you have a fantastic holiday. We look forward to working with you in 2020.
5. Leading up to the Christmas and New Years, our thoughts gratefully turn to those who have made our success possible. It is in this spirit that we want to say thank you and best wishes for the holidays.
6. Christmas is a time of giving, so we’d like to give you a huge thank you for being our customer in 2019. Have a happy holiday season and we look forward to working with you in the New Year.
7. We cannot express our thankfulness enough for your ongoing support. We hope you have a beautiful Christmas and a joyous New Year.
8. It’s been an absolute pleasure working with you during the past 12 months. Let’s make 2020 even better! Warmest greetings and best wishes for happiness in the new year ahead.
9. Our company couldn’t be luckier to have a client like you on board. Wishing you a happy holiday season and New Year.
10. With thanks for our fruitful collaboration during the past year, we wish you a very merry Christmas and festive holiday season. We look forward to continuing our joint success in the year 2020.
Know who exactly got your holiday greetings and who didn’t get but thinks you forgot about them
11. When we think of all the achievements of this year, we recognize that they were only possible because of relationships with great customers like you. Thank you for giving us the chance to do what we really enjoy. Best wishes from your friends at [company name].
12. We would like to express our sincerest appreciation for the trust you have placed in us and our best wishes for the holidays. May the holiday spirit be with you and your family today and throughout the new year.
13. The end of the year brings no greater joy than the opportunity to express to you the season’s greetings and our best wishes. Wishing you happy holidays and a joyful new year.
14. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you this year. It has been an honor and a valuable experience for me. I wish you a merry Christmas and happy new year. May the special joy of the season be yours today and always.
15. Happy new year! Thanks to supporters like you, 2019 was a very successful year for us. We were able to exceed our goals and expand our services to the needy because of the generosity and commitment of people like you. [You may provide details.] Thank you so much!
16. Thank you for your business this year. It has been a pleasure helping you reach your goals, and we look forward to contributing to your success in 2019. We wish you a prosperous and happy new year!
17. Christmas is a good time to think about all you have to be thankful for. You came to mind. Happy holidays! Sending you cheerful holiday wishes.
18. All of us join in saying thank you. We all wish you happy holidays and a prosperous new year! May your holidays be filled with unforgettable moments of happiness, laughter, and good cheer.
Be sure your email greetings were received! Track your emails with Docsify
19. This season, we’re grateful for friendly and faithful customers like you. Warmest greetings of the season from the [company name] family to yours.
20. This time of year inspires us to count our blessings and among them are great clients like you. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday season and a very happy new year.
Hopefully these examples give you a jump start on your own holiday greetings , but please don’t copy/paste the ready-to-use text above. It will be much better if you speak from the heart .
As long as you are sincere and let your clients know how you really feel, we are sure they will appreciate your kind gesture.
Have fun and happy holidays!