Docsify ● September 6, 2018
Google released the New Google Chrome 69
The 2018 year is the year of “app re-design” for Google.
Google Drive, New Gmail and now changes are coming to the world’s most popular browser – Google Chrome.
This year it celebrates 10 years and, Napier Lopez shared the information on TheNextWeb that Google announced some aesthetic and some functional changes in Google Chrome.
The design now becomes flatter, and these changes gonna be implemented to both mobile and desktop
Some of the new important changes:
- More accurate autofill and password manager across different sites.
- Chrome can now auto-generate a strong password that will be linked to your Google account.
- The search bar (it’s called Omnibox) can now show you more information without needing to open a new tab.
- You can now search for a specific tab within the Omnibox.
- The search bar is also can be used for searching Google Disk files.
- Now you can bind shortcuts for your favorites websites, as well as set a background image.
The update is coming into effect today (5th September). It’s awesome to get more and more improvements from Google. Also in October 2018, Google forced all Gmail users to the New Gmail 2018. To know more about the new feature of the New Gmail Design 2018 and how to enable it to take a look at our article.
Resources: The Next Web, Napier Lopez