Docsify Was Named The Best B2B StartUp And Won Six Awards at IT Arena 2017
On September 29 – October 1, 2017, Docsify took part at The Biggest IT Event in Eastern Europe – IT Arena (Lviv, Ukraine). This is a three-day event, at which ideas of thousands of innovative people meet. IT Arena includes not only the conference part but also Tech Exhibition and StartUp Competition.
We listened to the excellent speeches of speakers at the conference and presented our product at a Tech Exhibition, but most importantly we took part in the Competition for Startups.
The results were awesome! We became The Best B2B StartUp and won the 6 prizes:
- Invitation to Bootstrap Program from The Next Web;
- Wild Card Entry to join Finalists of CEE’s Top Acceleration Program from Bridge to MassChallenge Warsaw and its partners PKO Bank Polski and KredoBank;
- Invitation to Seedstars Ukraine Startup Competition as a Finalist from Seedstars;
- Mentoring for building business models and business analytics from WannaBiz;
- Invitation to FALL PROGRAM at 1991 Open Data Incubator;
- Mentoring for building marketing models from 42 DM.
The Win Moment
With Grzegorz Pawlicki – Director of Innovation and Customer Experience / PKO Bank Polski
There is no limit to our happiness and pride!
With Alexandra Balkova – Business Development Officer / WannaBiz
We thank all these adorable people and IT Arena Team for the opportunity to be a part of that grandiose event and for pleasant prizes. Thanks to our Docsify team and our friends for the support.
In conclusion, we haven’t expected such amazing results. It’s a big achievement, a huge pride and great challenge for our Docsify team.