Docsify  ●  November 7, 2017

Why Just Email Open Rate Really Sucks

Why Just Email Open Rate Really Sucks

Email tracking is a powerful tool that, when used properly, can help you increase your sales performance. Paired with the right tools, it can open additional sales opportunities and optimize your sales workflow.

Unfortunately, such vital metrics as email open rate are far from being accurate. There are multiple technical restrictions that can get in the way of the tracking software. What are the main issues in email tracking process? How to navigate them and improve the credibility of your sales metrics? We’ll get to that later, but first, let’s see how email tracking works.

Read more
Docsify  ●  October 30, 2017

Docsify Is Changing The Future Of Sales At Web Summit 2017. Hangout?

Docsify Is Changing The Future Of Sales At Web Summit 2017. Hangout?

The WebSummit will take place in sunny Lisbon on November 6 – 9. It is the most exciting event for all IT-world and Docsify is happy to be a part of it.

Read more
Docsify  ●  October 29, 2017

Five Tips To Make The Most Of WebSummit 2017

Five Tips To Make The Most Of WebSummit 2017

We always have opportunities, some of them are small and some are big, but there also exist rare opportunities which may change the game. One of them is the WebSummit. For all tech-world and IT-humanity, it’s the most exciting event. So we want to tell you how to survive the WebSummit and make the most of it with 5 really useful tips.

Read more
Docsify  ●  October 5, 2017

Docsify Was Named The Best B2B StartUp And Won Six Awards at IT Arena 2017

Docsify Was Named The Best B2B StartUp And Won Six Awards at IT Arena 2017

On September 29 – October 1, 2017, Docsify took part at The Biggest IT Event in Eastern Europe – IT Arena (Lviv, Ukraine). This is a three-day event, at which ideas of thousands of innovative people meet. IT Arena includes not only the conference part but also Tech Exhibition and StartUp Competition.

Read more
Docsify  ●  August 17, 2017

3 Easy Steps To Creating A Proposal That Really Sells

3 Easy Steps To Creating A Proposal That Really Sells

We’ve all been there. Weeks of negotiations, dozens of emails and phone calls, and you are finally sending that proposal to your prospect. What happens next? Well, it depends. If you send twenty pages of plain text, even if it’s the most beneficial offer on the market, the chances are you will lose the deal. But even the least competitive proposal can win if presented properly.

Research finds that over 90% of sales proposals won’t result in a closed deal. If you want to hit that remaining 10 %, here are some tips and tricks for crafting the winning sales proposals.

Read more
Get a demo
Something went wrong.
You've been successfully added to the Docsify waitlist. We'll keep you in the loop.
Contact us
Something went wrong.
You've been successfully added to the Docsify waitlist. We'll keep you in the loop.
Contact our sales team to get the tailor-made solution for your company:

By clicking this button you are agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Something went wrong.

Success

Thank you! Our sales team will get in touch with you shortly.